WBPSC Interview Date 2021: The officially has declared West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) on the schedule of Interviews for recruitment to the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical). Selected candidate’s date of interview of 9th, 20th, 21st & 24th May 2021.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Interview Date||9th, 20th, 21st & 24th May 2021|
1) The candidate will have to attend the Online meeting from any suitable location by accessing a link sent to the email id as per our record not more than 30 minutes before the time scheduled for commencement of interview using a computer with webcam/Smartphone/tablet and high-speed internet connection capable of supporting video conference.
2) The candidate should remain present in front of the computer at least 30 (thirty) minutes ahead of the scheduled time of the interview and remain present there until the interview is completed.
3) The room should be well illuminated and no person other than the candidate should remain present in the room where the computer terminal is placed during the interview.
4) The Mobile of the candidate (unless it is used for VC) should remain active during the entire duration of the interview so that calls can be made to the candidate, if necessary. The Mobile should, however, remain in silent mode to avoid interference with the interview.
5) The following documents will have to be scanned and uploaded to http://wbpsc.examsonline.co.in at least 3 (three) working days ahead of the date fixed for the interview. The link will be available for this interview from 15.05.2021.
(i) Recent passport-sized coloured photograph.
(ii) Admit Card of Madhyamik/equivalent examination showing the date of birth and language(s) studied.
(iii) Certificate & Mark sheets of Secondary, Higher Secondary and Bachelors’ Degree.
(iv) SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable.
(v) Current ‘NCL’ certificate (for OBC candidates only).
(vi) PWD certificate, if applicable.
(vii) Certificate of Meritorious Sportsperson from competent authority (as mentioned in the advertisement), if applicable.
6) All the documents mentioned in ‘F’ above will have to be produced before a Group-A officer and a certificate in the format prescribed at ‘Annexure-A’ will have to be obtained from the officer and uploaded at “http://wbpsc.examsonline.co.in” along with the scanned copies of the above certificates/documents.
7) Physical Measurement Certificate issued by a Registered Allopathic Medical Practitioner in the format prescribed at ‘Annexure-B’
In view of the unprecedented surge in the number of COVID-19 cases in the State, it has been decided that interview for recent. to the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) under the Transport Department, Govt. of W.B. [Advt. No. : 32/2019] scheduled on 19th May 2021, 20th May 2021, 21st May 2021, and 24th May 2021 will be taken in online mode. The date-wise schedule of interviews indicating the Roll Number and Category of the candidates is already available on the website.
WBPSC MVI Interview Schedule Download:
Interview Date; 9th, 20th, 21st & 24th May 2021
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the WBPSC Admit Card for Motor Vehicles Inspector territorial wherein the application form is accurate. Candidates follow our website ResultFinder.in to get updates. Thank You!