WBCSSC Interview Date 2022: The officially declared West Bengal Central School Service Commission on the date of Interviews for recruitment to the post of 14,339 Upper Primary Teachers. Selected candidate’s date of interview of 19th July 2021.
|Board Name||WBSSC (West Bengal School Service Commission)|
|Post Name||Upper Primary Teachers|
|Total Vacancy||14, 339 Posts|
|Interview Letter||Click Here|
For selecting candidates for the Upper Primary Teachers vacancy, an exam along WB Primary TET interview is taken which is called for West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (WB Primary TET).
Selected candidates will get govt. teaching job under the West Bengal education board. The Education board of West Bengal state requires 14,339 candidates for various subjects. Candidates can check their WB Primary TET Interview dates are given below.
Candidates must carry on exam center your original documents.
1. Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License
2. Madhyamik Admit Card
3. Madhyamik Marksheet
4. Higher Secondary Marksheet
5. All Mark Sheets of Graduation
6. All Mark Sheets of Professional Qualification & Certificates
7. Caste Certificate (If Any)
8. PH certificate (If Any)
9. DI Approval for Teacher/Non-Teaching Staff (Applicable for In-Service Teachers)
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the WBPSC Interview Date for Upper Primary Teachers territorial wherein the application form is accurate.