TSLPRB Syllabus 2022: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has released the Syllabus for the TSLPRB Sub Inspector. TSLPRB will be conducting the Examination for TSLPRB Sub Inspector Syllabus in various centers across the country/state. TSLPRB Syllabus is downloaded and available from the official website. The important dates related to TSLPRB Exam Pattern, and further details related to the syllabus and the recruitment process for this year are provided in the following table.
|Organization||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|No of Posts||554 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.38,890/- to Rs.115,270/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Telangana Jobs|
|Exam Date||October 2022 (Expected)|
TSLPRB Sub Inspector Syllabus 2022
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has declared the exam Syllabus for the TSLPRB Sub Inspector. Candidates can check the TSLPRB Syllabus for the Sub Inspector post which was officially released by TSLPRB. Candidates who are waiting to download the Syllabus PDF for the TSLPRB Sub Inspector. Applicants can download the TSLPRB Exam Syllabus from the official link which has been provided below.
TSLPRB Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2022
1. The Selection Procedure / Scheme of the Examination will be as follows —
A) Preliminary Written Test (PWT): All the eligible registered Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks (200 Questions). Hall tickets will be issued Online for this purpose. The syllabus for the PWT is given
Note 1) The minimum marks to be secured by the Candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test paper is 30% for all categories i.e., OCs / BCs / SCs / STs / Ex. Servicemen
2) Questions in the Paper shall be objective in nature and shall be set in English, Telugu, and Urdu languages. Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using a Blue / Black Ball Point pen only
3) For each question, the Candidate shall be awarded full marks, assigned to that question, if he/she darkened only one bubble that corresponds to the correct answer. In case the Candidate has not darkened any bubble, the Candidate shall be awarded zero marks for that question. In all other cases, 20% of full marks shall be awarded as a negative mark for that question
2. Intimation Letter: Candidates who qualify for the Preliminary Written Test will be informed of the dates for downloading the Intimation Letter through the website www.tslprb.in for appearing in the PMT / PET with details of Venue, Date, and Time. Candidates should bring the Intimation Letter while attending the PMT / PET
3. Final Written Examination (FWE): Candidates who qualify in the above Physical Efficiency Test shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination for 1(one) paper of 3 (three) hours duration
TSLPRB Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download:
Official Website: tslprb.in
More Details:- Candidates can get all details about TSLPRB Sub Inspector Syllabus on this page. For more information about the TSLPRB Sub Inspector Exam Pattern visit the official web page tslprb.in.
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the TSLPRB Syllabus & Exam Pattern territorial wherein the application form is accurate.