Sewnarayan Rameswar Fatepuria College, Murshidabad – Admission & Merit List 2021:- Sewnarayan Rameswar Fatepuria College was situated in Beldanga, Murshidabad, in the state of West Bengal, India. Sewnarayan Rameswar Fatepuria College was established in 1965. It was affiliated with the University of Kalyani. Sewnarayan Rameswar Fatepuria College offers undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Science and Postgraduate course in Bengali, English, and History under the Distance learning system.
Admission Instruction For Sewnarayan Rameswar Fatepuria College:-
Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any discrepancy during the admission process –
1) Sewnarayan Rameswar Fatepuria College offers B.A, B.Sc & B.Com Courses in this Academic year.
2) The candidate who wants to get admission in the Honours Course, He should be passed H.S. examination or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% in the aggregate (Best Of 5) or at least 50% in the Subject or related subject applied for
3) Original documents, i.e., Mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the University will keep the attested photocopy of the paper for the record.
4) The candidates selected for admission must pay online as per required charges at the time of Admission.
5) For more information about guidelines for Sewnarayan Rameswar Fatepuria College Admission link is given below.
Courses Offered under Sewnarayan Rameswar Fatepuria College:-
Various undergraduate courses offered by the college at normal fees structure under its regular system
1. 3 Year Degree B.A. Honours in (a) Bengali (b) History; (c) Philosophy; (d) Political Science (e) English (f) Geography.
2. 3 Year Degree B.Com. Honours in Accountancy.
3. 3 Year Degree B.Sc. Honours in (a) Mathematics (b) Geography (c) Physics (d) Environmental Science.
4. 3 Year Degree B.Sc., B.Com. and B.A. General.
5. General Courses with the subjects (a) Geography; (b) Physical Education; (c) Arabic (d) Sanskrit (e) Education.
Various courses offered by the college under its distance learning system
1. Postgraduate Courses M.A. in (a) Bengali; (b) English; and (c) History.
Subjects Taught by the Institution
1. Bengali 2. History 3. English 4. Philosophy 5. Political Science 6. Geography 7. Arabic 8. Sanskrit 9. Physical Education 10. Economics 11. Physics 12. Chemistry 13. Mathematics 14. Commerce 15.Education 16. Environmental Science & Studies
Name of The College:- Sewnarayan Rameswar Fatepuria College
Affiliated With:- University of Kalyani
College Website:- www.srfatepuriacollege.in
Contact No.:- 03482 – 266223
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Mode:- Online
College Address:- Beldanga, Murshidabad, 742133, West Bengal, India
How to Apply for Sewnarayan Rameswar Fatepuria College Admission 2021:-
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website srfatepuriacollege.in.
Click Here=> College Admission 2021
Click Here=> Apply Online
Click Here=> Subject Available
Click Here=> Admission Notice
Click Here=> Merit List 2021
Click Here=> All College Merit List 2021
Issue Of Online Form (All Honours & General): 02/08/2021 To 20/08/2021
Publication Of Merit List (All Honours & General): 22/08/2021 (Provisional Merit List)
Date Of Correction Of Merit List: 23/08/2021 To 27/08/2021 (11 Am to 5 Pm)
Disclaimer: All the information about the college and its courses are taken from the college website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website srfatepuriacollege.in.