Saheed Anurup Chandra Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2022: Saheed Anurup Chandra Mahavidyalaya, established in 1991, is an undergraduate college in Burul, West Bengal, India. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta and also NAAC accredited with a ‘B+’ grade and official website anurupchandracollege.org and onlinesacm.org.
|Saheed Anurup Chandra Mahavidyalaya Admission 2022
University of Calcutta
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|1. A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent Examination is eligible to seek admission to the 1st year of the 3-year B.A./B.Sc. (Honours and General), B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.(Major) and B.Mus. (Honours and General) Course of Studies provided he/she has also passed in English having full marks, not being less than 100.
2. Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Vocational examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training shall be eligible to seek admission to the B.A. (General/Major) 1st year Course of Studies taking the subjects under Humanities Division only. However, candidates who have passed the aforesaid H.S. Examination in Business & Commerce shall also be eligible for admission to the B.Com. (Major) 1st year Course of Studies under this University. However, no candidate shall be allowed for admission after a lapse of more than 5 years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination.
3. Students who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent from the All India Boards/Councils (i.e. CBSE, ISC, and National Institute of Open Schooling) need not require to submit the Migration Certificate for getting Registration under this University.
4. For the purpose of determining eligibility for admission to the Honours Course, aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks in top-four subjects in order of marks secured by a candidate. However, marks in compulsory Environmental Education/ Studies shall not be taken into account for the calculation of aggregate marks. If the subject “Environmental Science” is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for the purpose of determining the aggregate marks.
5. A candidate taking up Honours Course in a subject must have obtained:- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination [in case of B.Mus. (Hons.) 45% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject Music, in the pre-qualifying examination.] or, 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination [in case of B.Mus.(Hons) 50% marks in the subject at the pre-qualifying exam.]
6. However, candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe Community taking up Honours Course of Study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination, as the case may be.
|Calcutta University Colleges Admission|
|Rs.150/-||South 24 Parganas District, Burul, West Bengal, 743318.|
|Name of The College||Saheed Anurup Chandra Mahavidyalaya|
|Affiliated to||University of Calcutta|
|Departments||Arts Stream, Science Stream, and Commerce Stream|
|Courses of||Honors & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2022|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honors- Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Geography.
2. B.A. General- Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Geography, Education, Physical Education.
3. B.Sc. Honors- Geography.
4. B.Sc. General- Mathematics, Computer Science.
5. B.Com. General Course.
|How to Apply
|Eligible students can apply online through the official website www.anurupchandracollege.org and another admission website www.onlinesacm.org.|
|College Admission 2022|
|College Admission Merit List 2022|
|College All Merit List 2022|
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply about Saheed Anurup Chandra Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2021.|