PPSC Syllabus 2022 pdf | Punjab PSC Exam Pattern @ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Syllabus 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus for the PPSC Deputy District Attorney. PPSC will be conducting the Examination for PPSC Deputy District Attorney Syllabus in various centers across the country/state. PPSC Syllabus is downloaded and available from the official website. The important dates related to PPSC Exam Pattern, and further details related to the syllabus and the recruitment process for this year are provided in the following table.
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name||Deputy District Attorney|
|No of Posts||41 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.47,600/- Per Month|
|Exam Date||July 2022 (Expected)|
PPSC Deputy District Attorney Syllabus 2022
Punjab Public Service Commission has declared the exam Syllabus for the PPSC Deputy District Attorney. Candidates can check the PPSC Syllabus for the Deputy District Attorney post which was officially released by PPSC. Candidates who are waiting to download the Syllabus PDF for the PPSC Deputy District Attorney. Applicants can download the PPSC Exam Syllabus from the official link which has been provided below.
PPSC Deputy District Attorney Exam Pattern 2022
The procedure for selection of candidates for the post of Deputy District Attorney (Group-A) in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice, Government of Punjab will be as per the following details:-
a) Written Competitive Examination
2. Duration of Examination: The test would be of two (02) hours duration
3. Mode Of Examination: The examination is a pen & paper-based test, to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable OMR sheet using a ballpoint pen.
4. Candidates not more than two times the number of posts (in their order of merit of written examination) who have scored a minimum of 40 percent marks in written examination (35% for candidates of Scheduled Castes of Punjab and Backward Classes Punjab) will be short-listed for appearing in the interview. However, this number shall be subject to variation if two or more candidates at the bottom of this list (the number at the end) get equal marks. In such a case, then all of them will be considered for appearing in the Interview (subject to eligibility), warranting the corresponding increase in the stipulated ratio.
5. No candidate shall be eligible to be shortlisted for an interview unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the competitive examination (read 35% for the candidates belonging to Schedules Caste of Punjab and Backward Classes of Punjab) and no candidate shall be eligible to be appointed unless he/she obtains at least 40% marks in the aggregate i.e., competitive examination including interview (read 35% for the candidates belonging to Schedules Castes of Punjab and Backward Classes of Punjab).
6. The aim of the Interview is to assess the candidate’s suitability for the job in terms of his personal qualities through a Panel Interview.
PPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download:
Official Website: ppsc.gov.in
More Details:- Candidates can get all details about PPSC Syllabus on this page. For more information about the PPSC Exam Pattern visit the official web page ppsc.gov.in.
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the PPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern territorial wherein the application form is accurate.