- OPSC Syllabus 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus for the Assistant Agriculture Officer. OPSC will be conducting the Examination for Assistant Agriculture Officer in various centers across the country/state. Agriculture AAO Syllabus pdf is downloaded and available from the official website. OPSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus details related to the recruitment process for this year are provided in the following table.
Organization Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Website www.opsc.gov.in Post Name Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) No of Posts 261 Posts Category Exam Syllabus Salary Rs.9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay Rs.4,600 Exam Date October 2022 (Expected)
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2022
- Odisha Public Service Commission has declared the exam for the Assistant Agriculture Officer syllabus. Candidates can check the OPSC Syllabus for the Assistant Agriculture Officer post which was officially released by OPSC. Candidates who are waiting to download the Syllabus PDF for the OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer. Applicants can download the AAO Agriculture Syllabus 2022 pdf from the official link which has been provided below.
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern 2022
- (a) The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Agriculture Engineer shall be made on the basis of the Written Test and Viva Voce Test.i. Written Test (MCQ):- Shall be of 200 (two hundred) Marks consisting of two papers with 100 marks each (each question shall carry one mark). The examination shall be of 2 hours duration.
ii. There shall be negative marking for wrong answers with a deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
iii. Viva Voce test shall consist of 25 (twenty-five) marks.
- (b) The detailed syllabus for the examination (Two papers) is in Annexure-A.
- (c) The Commission shall shortlist the candidates to be called for the V.V. Test to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks secured in the written test.
- (d) The Commission shall prepare a list of successful candidates in order of merit on the basis of written tests and interviews, which shall be equal to the number of category-wise vacancies advertised.
- (e) If two or more candidates obtain equal marks, the order of merit shall be determined in accordance with the highest mark secured by such Candidates in Written Examination and should also mark secured by them in Written Examination be equal, the order of merit shall be determined in accordance with age, i.e. the candidates older in age shall be assigned higher position.
Selection Process for OPSC AAO:
The selection will be done on the basis of an exam. The final merit shall be prepared based on the marks secured in the online test.
More Details:- Candidates can get all details about OPSC AAO Syllabus on this page. For more information about the OPSC AAO Exam Pattern visit the official web page opsc.gov.in.
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the OPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern territorial wherein the application form is accurate.
Sunday, September 25, 2022