New Alipore College – Admission, Merit List 2021: New Alipore College is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1963, it is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. NAC, Kolkata offers 18 courses across 4 streams namely Arts, Science, Media & Mass Communication, Commerce & Banking, and across 3 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Com and official website newaliporecollege.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for New Alipore College Admission 2021
Educational Qualification: Candidates belonging to GENERAL/OBC must have obtained a minimum of 50% in aggregate and 50% in subject/ related subject or 55% in subject/related subject. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST must have obtained a minimum of 30% marks in the aggregate and 40% in subject/related subjects or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects. Subject/ Related Subject.
Criteria for SC or ST Candidates:-
1. Honours Courses– A candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribe Community taking up Honours Course of study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examinations, as the case may be.
2. General Courses– Pass Marks in HS or equivalent examination in both theory and practical.
Admission Fees: Admission fees amounting to Rs.400/-
New Alipore College Admission 2021 – newaliporecollege.ac.in
Name of The College: New Alipore College
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: www.newaliporecollege.ac.in
Departments: Arts Stream, Science Stream, and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Education, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science, Sociology, Philosophy, Education, Geography, Sanskrit, Journalism.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Computer Science, Statistics, Electronics.
3. B.Com. Honours– Commerce
How to Apply for New Alipore College Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through the official website newaliporecollege.ac.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Original Certificate for age verification (Birth Certificate or Certificate/ Admit Card of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination where the Date of Birth is mentioned).
2. Original Marks Sheet of WBHS or Equivalent Examination.
3. Original Application Voucher.
4. One Passport Photo.
5. Cast Certificate (If any) issued in favour of the Candidate (Issued by the Government of West Bengal). Application documents for Caste Certificate will not be accepted.
6. Migration Certificate (If any) [Not required for the candidates who passed WBHS, ISC, CBSE, NIOS, RMV].
7. Photocopies of all the documents mentioned above.
Address: 1no, Durgapur Colony, Block G, New Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700053.
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply for New Alipore College – Admission, Merit List 2021.