Naba Ballygunge Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2021: Naba Ballygunge Mahavidyalaya is situated in Kolkata in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1985, it is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. NBM, Kolkata offers 12 courses across 3 streams namely Arts, Education, Commerce & Banking, and across 2 degrees like BA, B.Com, and official website nbmahavidyalaya.in and admissionnbmug.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Naba Ballygunge Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
1. Hons– A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. For BBA 55% marks in the aggregate from any discipline.
2. Major/ Vocation– For these Courses a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate at the previous qualifying Exam.
3. General/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma– For these Courses, a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate at the previous qualifying Exam.
However, Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or OBC-A or OBC-B Community taking up Honours/Major/Vocation Course of study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate at the previous qualifying examination, as the case may be. 50% in aggregate and 45% in related subject or 55% marks in subject or 50% marks in aggregate. For more information candidates should follow the official website.
Application Fees: Candidates should have to pay the application fee online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Naba Ballygunge Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021 – nbmahavidyalaya.in
Name of The College: Naba Ballygunge Mahavidyalaya
Affiliated to: University of Calcutta
College Website: nbmahavidyalaya.in and admissionnbmug.in
Departments: Arts Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of: Honours & General
Level of Courses: Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode: Online
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honors– Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Economics.
2. B.Com. Honors– Accounting and Finance.
How to Apply for Naba Ballygunge Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through the official website nbmahavidyalaya.in and other admission websites admissionnbmug.in.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Mark Sheet of H.S. or equivalent examination.
2. Proof of date of birth.
3. Caste, tribe, or disability certificate from the competent authority.
4. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
5. 4 copies of the passport size colored photograph.
Address: 27E, Bose Pukur Road, Tal Bagan, Bosepukur, Kasba Bosepukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700042.
Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply for Naba Ballygunge Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2021.