Krishna District Recruitment 2021: Krishna District has published a Recruitment Notification for Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant vacancies at krishna.ap.gov.in. Candidates can apply for the Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant Jobs from 6th July 2021. Complete details about Krishna District like Admit Card, Result, Syllabus, Cut Off, Answer Pattern & Exam Key is given below.
|Organization Name||Krishna District|
|Post Name||Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||24 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Krishna District Recruitment 2021
A) Intermediate with MPC/BIPC as basic Academic Qualification with
B) Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistants course from an institute recognized by the Govt.of.A.P (or)
C) B.Sc (Optometry) course from an institute recognized by the Govt.of.A.P(or)
D) Diploma in Optometric Technician from an institute recognized by the Govt.of.A.P(or)
E) Diploma in Optometry from an institute recognized by the Govt.of.A.P
F) The candidate must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
Candidate’s minimum age limit 15 years and the maximum age limit 42 years. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Government rules.
Selected candidates will get Rs.15,000/- per month.
The selection shall be made based on merit for the selection of paramedical staff, out of a total of 100 marks, 45 marks shall be allotted against the marks obtained in the academic qualification, 45 marks shall be allotted against the marks obtained in the technical qualification and 10 marks for weightage from the date of passing the technical examination at 1 mark per year.
How to Apply for Krishna District Jobs 2021
Aspire applicants apply for Krishna District Recruitment of Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant Jobs in Andhara Pradesh. Candidates visit the Krishna District website before applying for is krishna.ap.gov.in recruitment 2021. For candidates who are interested in this Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancy on or before 06 July 2021.
The Candidates who are attending the walk-in-interview must bring the following original certificates along with one Photostat copy of all certificates and filled in the application.
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination (MPC/BIPC only)
3. Qualification Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years(qualifying examination)
5. Registration certificates of respective councils in force
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
7. Study certificates for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in case of private study
residence certificate for the above period from the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
8. PH Certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
9. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man quota
10. Filled in the application (Application enclosed)
11. 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form
Starting Date: 01.07.2021
Last Date: 06.07.2021
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the Krishna District Jobs for Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment territorial wherein the application form is accurate.