Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya, Murshidabad – Admission & Merit List 2021:- Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya (JRM) also know as Amtala College. Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya was situated in Amtala, Murshidabad District, in the state of West Bengal, India. Amtala College was established in 1986. This College was affiliated with Kalyani University, or it is a General Degree College.
Admission Instruction For Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya:-
Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any discrepancy during the admission process –
1) Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya offers B.A. Courses in this Academic year.
2) The candidate who wants to get admission in the Honours Course, He should be passed H.S. examination or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% in the aggregate (Best Of 5) or at least 50% in the Subject or related subject applied for
3) Original documents, i.e., Mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the University will keep the attested photocopy of the paper for the record.
4) The candidates selected for admission must pay online as per required charges at the time of entry.
5) For More information about guidelines for Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya Admission link is given below.
Courses Offer under Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya:-
|Department Of Arts|
|Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Education, Philosophy, Arabic|
Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya – jrm.org.in:-
Name of The College:- Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya
Affiliated With:- University of Kalyani
College Website:- www.jrm.org.in
Contact No.:- 03482 – 247244 / 107
Email Id:- email@example.com
Application Mode:- Online
How to Apply for Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya – Admission 2021:-
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website jrm.org.in.
College Address:- Amtala, Murshidabad, 742121, West Bengal, India
Disclaimer: All the information about the college and its courses is taken from the college website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website jrm.org.in.