Islampur College Admission 2022:- Islampur College is an institute of higher education in the state of West Bengal, located in Siliguri. The College was established in 1973. Islampur College is affiliated with the University of North Bengal. The Applicant can scroll down and check more information about The Islampur College Admission.
Admission Criteria of Islampur College:-
The applicant must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any disaccord during the admission process.
1. Pass certificate in 10+2 pattern from any recognized College in the concerned matters is eligible to apply.
2. The students, while admitting themselves, should submit their original School Leaving Certificate & Mark Sheet to the relevant departments compulsorily.
3. Admission in Under Graduate courses will be made based on a total of the best five subjects.
Courses Offer – Islampur College:-
1. Bachelor of Arts General in Elective Bengali, English & Urdu, History, Economics, Political Science, Philosophy & Geography.
2. Bachelor of Arts Honours in Bengali, English, Urdu, Political Science, History, Philosophy & Geography.
3. Bachelor of Science General in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Elective Subject.
4. Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Accountancy.
5. Bachelor of Science Honours in Mathematics.
College Name:- Islampur College
Contact No.:- +91 7479037099
Affiliated:- University of North Bengal
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
College Address:- Islampur College, Babupara, Siliguri, West Bengal, 7333202, India.
How to get Admission To Islampur College:-
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website islampurcollege.ac.in.
Disclaimer: All the information about the College and its courses is taken from the College website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website islampurcollege.ac.in.