Dinabandhu Institution – Admission, Merit List 2022: Shibpur Dinabandhu Institution (College) is situated in Howrah in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1948, it is accredited by NAAC and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. SDI, Howrah offers 20 courses across 4 streams namely Commerce & Banking, Science, Arts, Education, and across 4 degrees like BA, BSc, B.Com, M.Com, and official website sdbicollege.org, sdbicollegeadmission.in and sdbic.ibsdn.in.
|Dinabandhu Institution Admission 2022
University of Calcutta
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|A candidate may be admitted to the First Year B.A/B.Sc./B.Com (Hons/Gen) courses on passing the H.S.(10+2) Exam of W.B.C.H.S.Education or equivalent exam. conducted by other State Board/ Council provided he/she also passed English having full marks of not being less than 100 marks.
A candidate seeking admission to all Honours Courses must have the following criteria provided by Calcutta University:-
1. 50% in aggregate (Aggregate of TOP Four) and 45% in the Subject or related subject at the previous qualifying Examination.
2. 55% in the Subject or related subject at the previous qualifying Examination.
3. 50% in Aggregate (Aggregate of TOP Four) when the candidate has not studied in his/her previous qualifying Examination.
4. No Candidate shall be allowed for admission after a lapse of more than 5 Years from the year of passing the qualifying Examination, i.e. candidate passed the 10+2 Exam. On or after 2013 are eligible for Admission.
5. A candidate must pass in English having full marks not being less than 100.
Criteria for Admission in General Course:-
1. Candidate coming from Vocational Course may get a chance to be admitted in B.A.(GEN)/ B.Com. (GEN) Courses.
2. Forgetting Admission Form a Candidate must have pass marks in 4 (Four) Subjects excluding Compulsory Environmental Education/ Studies.
3. Pass marks in chosen Subjects are mandatory.
4. A candidate must pass in English having full marks not being less than 100.
|Calcutta University Colleges Admission|
|The application will be considered invalid without payment of the application fee (Including Bank Transaction Charge) to the Bank of Account of College either online.||412/1, G.T. Road (South), Shibpur, Howrah, West Bengal, 711102.|
|Name of The College||Dinabandhu Institution|
|Affiliated to||University of Calcutta|
|Departments||Arts Stream, Science Stream, and Commerce Stream|
|Courses of||Honors & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2022|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honors- Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Computer Science.
2. B.Sc. Honors- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Botany.
3. B.Com. Honors- Accountancy & Finance.
|How to Apply
|Eligible students can apply online through the official website www.sdbicollege.org and another admission website www.sdbicollegeadmission.in and www.sdbic.ibsdn.in.|
|College Admission 2022|
|Merit List 2022|
|Morning | Day | Evening|
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply to Dinabandhu Institution – Admission, Merit List 2022.|