Alipurduar District Health Recruitment 2021: District Health And Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) has published a Recruitment Notification for Medical Officer and Specialist Medical Officers Vacancies at alipurduar.gov.in are in Alipurduar, West Bengal. Candidates can apply for Medical Officer and Specialist Medical Officers Walk-in-Interview on 17 May 2021. Complete details about Alipurduar District Jobs like Admit Card, Syllabus, Cut Off, Exam Pattern & Exam Key are given below.
|Organization Name||Alipurduar District Health|
|Post Name||Medical Officer and Specialist Medical Officers|
Eligibility Criteria for Alipurduar District Health Recruitment 2021
Candidates should have completed an MBBS certificate and Diploma or Degree certificates in any medical discipline from any recognized Board, Institute, & University.
Candidates visit the official website for detailed information. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Govt rules.
No application fee for Alipurduar District Health Recruitment.
Selected candidates will get Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
Selected candidates will be based on Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply for Alipurduar District Health Jobs 2021
Candidates Apply Online to DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment of Medical Officer and Specialist Medical Officers Jobs in West Bengal. Candidates Alipurduar District Health Jobs to apply Walk-in-Interview on 17 May 2021. The official website of the Alipurduar District Recruitment is www.alipurduar.gov.in recruitment 2021.
Candidates are invited to appear in the Walk-in-Interview Board on 17’h May 2021 at 11:00 AM at the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Alipurduar, /MatriSadan Building, 1 Floor, Xew Alipurduar, hard Xo-XYf, Dist-Alipurduar, Pin. 736121, for the engagement of following posts on a purely temporary basis (Initially for 02(two) months only) at COVID Hospital, Integrated AYUSH Hospital (COVID-19 Hospital), Tapsikhata, and Alipurduar DH to tackle the challenge of containing the recent outbreak of COVID-19 virus.
Venue of Interview: Chamber of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Alipurduar
Date of interview: 17.05.2021
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Important Information for the candidates:
• Filled up application (in prescribed format)
• Admit Card & Mark Sheet of Madhyamik Examination or Equivalent,
• Mark Sheet Higher Secondary or equivalent
• MBBS mark sheets and MBBS certificates and Diploma or Degree certificates in any medical discipline
• Photocopy of Voter card /Aadhaar card / other address proof.
• No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for the selection test/interview.
• Self-attested recent 02 (Two) copies passport size photo to be pasted one in application form another copy passport size photograph at the time of interview
• Carry original documents along with a self-attested photocopy of all required documents as per post criteria.
• Registration time 10:00 Afi4 to 11:00 API. The candidates who will appear after 11:00 AN should not be eligible for registration.
• Any omission/suppression of information shall lead to rejection of the application at any stage of the process without further intimation. The conditions so prescribed shall not be relied upon.
Alipurduar District Health Recruitment Notification:
Official Website: alipurduar.gov.in
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the Alipurduar District Jobs for Medical Officer and Specialist Medical Officers Recruitment territorial wherein the application form is accurate. Candidates follow our website ResultFinder.in to get updates. Thank You!