Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya – Admission & Merit List 2022:- Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya also known as Chittaranjan College. Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya was situated in Chittaranjan, Paschim Bardhaman in the state of West Bengal, India. Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya was established in 1973. It was affiliated with the University of Kazi Nazrul. Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya offers 3-year undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce & Science.
Admission Instruction For Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya:-
Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any discrepancy during the admission process –
1) Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya offers B.A, B.Sc & B.Com Courses this Academic year.
2) The candidate who wants to get admission in the Honours Course, should be passed the H.S. examination or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% in the aggregate (Best Of 5) or at least 50% in the Subject or related subject applied for
3) Original documents, i.e., Mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the University will keep the attested photocopy of the paper for the record.
4) The candidates selected for admission must pay online as per required charges at the time of Admission.
5) For more information about guidelines for Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya Admission link is given below.
Courses Offered under Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya:-
|B.A. Honors (Bachelor Of Arts)||Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Philosophy, Political Science & Sanskrit|
|B.Sc. Honors (Bachelor Of Science)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Geography|
|B.Com. Honors (Bachelor Of Commerce)||Accountancy|
Name of The College:- Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya
Affiliated With:- University of Kazi Nazrul
College Website:- www.dbmcrj.ac.in
Contact No.:- 0341 – 2525449
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Mode:- Online
College Address:- Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya, Chittaranjan, Paschim Bardhaman 713331, West Bengal, India
How to Apply for Deshabandhu Mahavidyalaya Admission 2022:-
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website dbmcrj.ac.in.
Disclaimer: All the information about the college and its courses is taken from the college website or admission notice. We work hard to make sure the data remains fresh and updated, but still, students are advised to check the official website dbmcrj.ac.in.