Jalpaiguri District Recruitment 2021: Chief Medical Officer of Health, Jalpaiguri (Government of West Bengal) has published a Recruitment Notification for Medical Officer & Specialist Doctor vacancies at wbhealth.gov.in are in West Bengal. Candidates can apply for Medical Officer & Specialist Doctor Jobs on or before 13 May 2021. Complete details about Jalpaiguri District Health like Admit Card, Syllabus, Cut Off, Exam Pattern & Exam Key are given below.
|Organization Name||CMOH Jalpaiguri|
|Post Name||Medical Officer & Specialist Doctor|
Eligibility Criteria for Jalpaiguri District Recruitment 2021
Candidates should have completed an MBBS from MCI recognized institute.
Medical Officer & Specialist Doctor – 31 Posts
Candidates should go to the official website for detailed information. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Govt rules.
No application fee for Jalpaiguri District Recruitment.
Selected candidates will get Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
Selected candidates will be based on Walk-in-Interview.
How to Apply for Jalpaiguri District Jobs 2021
In connection with the G.O. No. HF/O/HS(MA)/742/HFW-25099/66/2021-MA Dated 06.05.2021, interested eligible candidates are invited to appear in the Walk-in-Interview Board on 13“ May 2021 at 12:00 noon at the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Jalpaiguri, District Health Administrative Building, 1” Floor, Hospital Road, Jalpaiguri-735101, for the engagement of following posts on a purely temporary basis (Initially for 02(two) months only) in COVID Hospitals of Jalpaiguri District to tackle the challenge of containing the recent outbreak of COVID-19 virus.
Venue of Interview: Chamber of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Jalpaiguri
Date of interview: 13.05.2021
Reporting Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Important Information for the candidates:
• Filled up application (in prescribed format)
• Admit Card & Mark Sheet of Madhyamik Examination or Equivalent,
• Mark Sheet Higher Secondary or equivalent
• All Mark Sheets ( Semester/Year wise) of MBBS & MD Degree from any MCI recognized institute.
• Registration Certificate of MBBS.
• 01 (One) year internship Certificate
• Photocopy of Voter card /Aadhaar card / other address proof.
• No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for the selection test/interview.
• Self-attested recent 02 (Two) copies passport size photo to be pasted one in application form another copy of passport size photograph at the time of interview
• Carry original documents along with a self-attested photocopy of all required documents as per post criteria.
• Registration time 11:00 am to 12:00 Noon. The candidates who will appear after 12:00 Noon should not be eligible for registration.
• Any omission/suppression of information shall lead to rejection of application or candidature at any stage of the process without further intimation. The conditions so prescribed shall not be relaxed.
Date of Published Notice: 07/05/2021
Interview Date: 13/05/2021
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the Jalpaiguri District Jobs for Medical Officer & Specialist Doctor Recruitment territorial wherein the application form is accurate. Candidates follow our website ResultFinder.in to get updates. Thank You!