BOI Syllabus 2022: Bank of India has released the Syllabus for the BOI Officers. BOI will be conducting the Examination for BOI Officers Syllabus in various centers across the country/state. BOI Syllabus is downloaded and available from the official website. The important dates related to BOI Exam Pattern, and further details related to the syllabus and the recruitment process for this year are provided in the following table.
|Organization||Bank of India (BOI)|
|No of Posts||696 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.36,000/- to Rs.89,890/- Per Month|
|Exam Date||July 2022 (Expected)|
BOI Officers Syllabus 2022
Bank of India has declared the exam Syllabus for the BOI Officers. Candidates can check the BOI Syllabus for the Officer’s post which was officially released by BOI. Candidates who are waiting to download the Syllabus PDF for the BOI Officers. Applicants can download the BOI Exam Syllabus from the official link which has been provided below.
BOI Officers Exam Pattern 2022
Selection will be through an online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
I. ONLINE EXAMINATION: The structure of the online examination. The bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its authorized website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorized website www.bankofindia.co.in
1. The above tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in the English Language will not be added while preparing merit List.’
2. Qualifying marks stipulated above are for General/EWS Category candidates. Candidates belonging to the category SC/ST/OBC/PWD, filling in vacancies reserved for the relevant category, will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks in relation to that stipulated for General/EWS category candidates
II. INTERVIEW: Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in online examination (marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge paper) will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN.
1. Candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for Online Tests and ranking sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for a Personal interview and/or GD. Mere passing in the Online Test shall not vest any right to a candidate for being called for Personal Interview/GD. In case of equal marks by two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. Candidate senior in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
2. The Bank may conduct the selection process only on the basis of Interview/GD without holding an online test. Accordingly, if the online examination is not conducted, an adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for the interview based on their qualifications, experience, and overall suitability for the post.
3. The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the General/EWS category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%. The candidates called for the interview will be at the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies. However, Bank may increase the said ratio at its discretion.
III. If an Online Examination and Interview are conducted Selection will be through an online test and/or personal interview/GD, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates. In case the online test is conducted, the weightage (ratio) of an Online Examination and interview will be 80:20.
1. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination (marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge paper) and Interview. A candidate should be found suitable both in the Online Examination and interview to be eligible for final selection.
2. Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in the Online Examination and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies.
IV. 1. If both Group Discussion and Interview are conducted: Maximum Marks for Group Discussion will be 30 and minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category (out of 30 marks). Only those candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion shall be called for a Personal Interview. Mere participation in Group Discussion shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for a Personal Interview.
2. Group Discussions will be of qualifying nature only i.e. Marks obtained in Group Discussions will not be added while preparing the merit list. In case of equal marks obtained by two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in the Online examination i.e. candidates securing higher marks in the Online exam will be placed higher in the merit list. If the marks obtained in the online exam are also equal or an online examination is not conducted, the merit order will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. Candidate senior in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
BOI Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download:
Official Website: bankofindia.co.in
More Details:- Candidates can get all details about BOI Officers Syllabus on this page. For more information about the BOI Officers Exam Pattern visit the official web page bankofindia.co.in.
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the BOI Syllabus & Exam Pattern territorial wherein the application form is accurate.