Bhandara District Hospital Recruitment 2021: Bhandara District Hospital has published a Recruitment Notification for Pharmacist vacancies at bhandara.gov.in. Candidates can apply for the Pharmacist Jobs from 07 July 2021. Complete details about Bhandara Hospital like Admit Card, Syllabus, Cut Off, Result, Exam Pattern & Answer Key are given below.
|Organization Name||Bhandara District Hospital|
Eligibility Criteria for Bhandara District Hospital Recruitment 2021
a) Degree in Pharmacy from recognized Institute OR
b) Diploma holder in Pharmacy with 3 years of experience in Health care
*Note: Must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council
For applicants, the upper age limit is 60 years as on the date of Advertisement. Continuation will be applicable for up to 62 years for contractual service.
No application fee for all applicants.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 13,000/- per month.
Selection will be based on a Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply for Bhandara District Hospital Jobs 2021
Aspire applicants apply for Bhandara District Hospital Recruitment of Pharmacist Jobs in Bhandara, Maharashtra. Candidates visit the Bhandara District Hospital website before applying for is bhandara.gov.in recruitment 2021. For candidates who are interested in this Pharmacist Vacancy on or before 07 July 2021.
1) Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form with recent passport size photographs and attested photocopies of testimonials/certificates/ ID proof etc
2) The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only.
3) Applications can be either sent through registered/speed post in the office of the “District AIDS Prevention & Control Unit, Civil Surgeon Office, Bhandara, Tah.+Distt.Bhandara -441904’’ on all working days between the advertised date
and closing where the candidate(s) wish to apply
4) Last date for submitting the application is 07/07/2021 applications received after this date will not be considered.
5) All further correspondence will be done only by E-mail (Exam, Hall Ticket, Call letters, etc). So, all candidates applying are required to write their personnel E-mail ID and contact number on the application correctly and neatly in the application
6) Candidates should apply separately for each post.
7) After scrutinizing the applications received on the due date, short-listed candidates will be called for the written exam, interview.
Date of Notification: 21.06.2021
Date of Submission of Application: 07.07.2021
Date of Written Test: To be announced soon
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the Bhandara District Hospital Jobs for Pharmacist Recruitment territorial wherein the application form is accurate.