BARC Syllabus 2022: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the Syllabus for the BARC Stipendiary Trainees. BARC will be conducting the Examination for BARC Stipendiary Trainees Syllabus in various centres across the country/state. BARC Syllabus is downloaded and available from the official website. The important dates related to BARC Exam Pattern, and further details related to the syllabus and the recruitment process for this year are provided in the following table.
|Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Stipendiary Trainees|
|No of Posts||266 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 10,500/- to Rs. 35,400/- Per Month|
|Exam Date||July 2022 (Expected)|
BARC Stipendiary Trainees Syllabus 2022
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has declared the exam Syllabus for the BARC Stipendiary Trainees. Candidates can check the BARC Syllabus for the Stipendiary Trainees post which was officially released by BARC. Candidates who are waiting to download the Syllabus PDF for the BARC Stipendiary Trainees. Applicants can download the BARC Exam Syllabus from the official link which has been provided below.
BARC Stipendiary Trainees Exam Pattern 2022
1. Written Examination of one-hour duration will be conducted and will comprise 40 objectives (multiple) type questions. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for an interview. NRB reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews.
2. The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
Stage :1 – Preliminary Test: Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all Trades and will be in the following format :
1. Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one-hour duration in the following proportion:
a. Mathematics – 20 questions
b. Science – 20 questions
c. General awareness – 10 questions
2. ‘3’ marks are awarded for each correct answer and a ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
3. All candidates with marks <40% in the General category and <30% in a reserved category will be screened out.
Stage: 2- Advanced Test:
1. All candidates Screened in Stage-1 will be allowed to undertake Stage-2 (Advance Test) in their respective Trade.
2. The Test will comprise 50 multiple-choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two hours duration.
3. ‘3’ marks are awarded for each correct answer and a ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
4. Candidates with marks <30% in the General category and <20% in a reserved category will be screened out.
5. Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only.
6. In the event of a tie, the following criteria shall be adopted in sequence for deciding the position in the merit list :
(a) Candidate with lower negative Marks in stage-2 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(b) Candidate with higher marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(c) Candidate with lower negative Marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(d) Candidate with higher positive marks in Mathematics in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(e) Candidate with higher positive marks in Science in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(f) Candidate older in age as on the date of application
Candidates shall undertake the Preliminary and Advanced Tests on the same day.
Stage : 3- Skill Test:
1. Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage-3 (Skill Test) in each Trade.
2. The number of candidates shortlisted for the Skill Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 – 5 times the number of vacancies in each Trade.NRB reserves the number of candidates to be called for Stage-3 (Skill Test).
3. The Skill Test shall be conducted on a Go/No-Go basis for qualifying the candidates.
4. Candidates clearing the Skill Test shall be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
5. The number of candidates empanelled in the Main List shall not exceed the number of vacancies advertised.
6. A Wait List of an equal number of candidates as in the Main List shall be made for operation only in case of candidates in the Main List do not report for joining
BARC Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download:
Official Website: barc.gov.in
More Details:- Candidates can get all details about BARC Stipendiary Trainees Syllabus on this page. For more information about the BARC Stipendiary Trainees Exam Pattern visit the official web page barc.gov.in.
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the BARC Syllabus & Exam Pattern territorial wherein the application form is accurate.