Balurghat Municipality Health Officer Recruitment 2021: Balurghat Municipality, West Bengal has published a Recruitment Notification for Health Officer vacancies at balurghatmunicipality.org. Candidates can apply for the Health Officer Jobs from 25 June 2021. Complete details about Balurghat Municipality Recruitment like Admit Card, Syllabus, Cut Off, Result, Exam Pattern & Answer Key are given below.
|Organization Name||Balurghat Municipality|
|Post Name||Health Officer|
Eligibility Criteria for Balurghat Municipality Recruitment 2021
Applicant must have medical qualification included in 1st or 2nd schedule or Part-2 of the 3rd schedule of Indian Medical Council Act-1956 and registration as Medical Practitioner of west Bengal with desirable qualification of 2 years practicing experience.
Candidate’s maximum age limit of 62 years. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Government rules.
No Application fee for Balurghat Municipality Recruitment.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 62,000/- per month (Rupees Sixty Two Thousand Only) per month.
Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview to be conducted by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply for Balurghat Municipality Jobs 2021
Aspire applicants apply for Balurghat Municipality Recruitment of Health Officer Jobs in Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal. Candidates visit the Balurghat Municipality website before applying for is balurghatmunicipality.org recruitment 2021. For candidates who are interested in this Health Officer Vacancy on or before 25 June 2021.
1. The contractual remuneration of the Health officer will be fixed at Rs.62ooo.00 (Rupees sixty-Two Thousand) only per month.
2. The Health officer shall be engaged on contract initially for a period of 1(one) year.
3. The candidates will have to apply in the prescribed Application Format. Application Format is to be downloaded from the Website of Balurghat Municipality: balurghatmunicipality.org and SUDA Website: sudawb.org
4. Candidate should enclose self-attested photocopy of the Age, Address & Qualification, etc. certificate with the application.
5. NOC requires those applicants who are working in any organization / Government.
6. The Candidates have to submit their applications through e-mail (email@example.com) or By post only. All documents have to be scanned along with the application form in PDF format.
7. All communication with candidates will be made through e-mail or phone only.
8. The Last Date for submission of the application is – 23.06.202t within 5.00 PM. After 5.00 PM no application received by mail or by Post.
9. Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview to be conducted by the Selection Committee.
Date of Published Notification: 11.06.2021
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25.06.2021
Balurghat Municipality Recruitment Notification:
Advertisement & Application Form
Official Website: balurghatmunicipality.org
Disclaimer: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the Balurghat Municipality Jobs for Health Officer Recruitment territorial wherein the application form is accurate.