Airline Jobs 2024 – 10th & 12th Pass Airlines Jobs: Today I will discuss a vast recruitment notification for all job seekers. Today’s recruitment notification has been issued by Air India, Where various vacancies will be posted. A special request to all interested applicants or visitors to check the official website of the recruiting agency or Air India before applying. So let’s discuss today’s Air India or Airline Recruitment in detail.
Airline Jobs 2024 – 10th & 12th Pass Air India Airlines Jobs
Air India is an airline under the Tata Group. Apart from Air India, we have other airlines in India that are recruiting for different positions at different times. One thing to keep in mind here is that Air India or various airlines publish new job circulars on their website from time to time. Therefore, before applying for a job in an airline or any organization, you must enter the hiring organization’s official website and apply.
Note: Please read or watch today’s article from the beginning to the end, if you read the first part or the middle part of it, you will not know the correct or complete information. So see till the last part of this article.
Short Description of Airline Recruitment:
Organization Name: Air India & Other Airlines
Official Website: airindia.in
Qualification: 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduation
Online Form: Given Below
Salary: Rs.18,500.00/- to Rs.43,300.00/- per month
Post Name: Cabin Crew, Security Guard, Ground Staff
Click Here: Apply Now
Job Location: Across India
Air India Airlines Jobs Post-wise Eligibility Criteria
• For Cabin Crew Post (Female /Male):
Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12th from a recognized board or university with a minimum of 50% marks.
Age Limit: Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and 35 for experienced crew.
• For First Officer Post:
Minimum Academic Qualification: 12th or 10+2 with Physics & Maths from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: Age up to 45 Years
• For Aviation Security Staff Post:
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate or above with Experience
How to Apply for Airline Jobs 2024
Apart from the posts I have discussed above, if you go to the Air India website, you will get the details of more recruitment posts. Applicants have to apply online for all the posts here.
Here it is good to say an important thing that I will discuss as much as possible about Air India or Airline Jobs but it is not possible to discuss it fully with recruitment details or criteria. Another point here is that Air India publishes very few notifications in PDF format, most of the messages are given on the website. which changes from time to time.
Now let’s see how to enter the official website of Air India Recruitment:
1: You can visit the Air India website given below our article or,
2: You can search by typing Air India in the Google search box
3: Open the official website of Air India, and go to the bottom of the website. Click where you will get an option called ‘Careers’.
4: Entering the ‘Careers’ options will first open the ‘Overview’ option, Next to ‘Overview’ you will find the ‘Current Openings’ option and click on it.
5: By entering the “Current Openings” option, you can see below all the recruitment details are beautifully presented step by step.
• Air India Official Website ⇒ airindia.in
So let’s now see the names of organizations associated with Air India and their recruitment details:
♦ AI Airport Services Limited Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post: Customer Service Executive
• Academic Qualification: Graduate from a recognized university
• Salary Scale: Salary in INR Per Month – Rs.23,640/-
Name of the Post: Ramp Service Executive
• Academic Qualification: 3 years Diploma in relevant trade Or ITI with NCTVT in relevant trade
• Salary Scale: Salary in INR Per Month – Rs.23,640/-
Name of the Post: Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver
• Academic Qualification: SSLC or 10th Standard Pass.
• Salary Scale: Salary in INR Per Month – Rs.20,130/-
Name of the Post: Handyman
• Academic Qualification: 10th Standard Pass.
• Salary Scale: Salary in INR Per Month – Rs.17,850/-
Age Limit: For General Category – 28 Years, For OBC Category – 31 Years, and for SC/ST Category – 33 Years
AIASL Official Website (aiasl.in)
♦ AI Engineering Services Limited Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post: Engineering Training Instructor
• Academic Qualification: Candidates must possess a Degree in Engineering in the relevant trade.
• Age Limit: General / EWS Category — Not above 35 Years, O.B.C. — Not above 38 years, and SC/ST — Not above 40 years.
• Salary Scale: The job carries an all-inclusive consolidated pay ranging from Rs.45,000/- to a maximum of Rs.60,000/- per month depending upon the year of experience and qualifications. The pay would be increased by Rs.5000/- for every completed year of service.
AIESL Official Website (aiesl.in)
♦ AI Assets Holding Limited Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post: In-charge Medical Cell
• Academic Qualification: MBBS from any institution recognized by MCI (Medical Council Of India)
• Age Limit: Maximum 62 years as of 1st January 2023.
• Salary Scale: Total Monthly Salary, and Allowances of Rs.1,20,000/-
AIAHL Official Website (allianceair.in)
Name of all airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- AIX Connect or AirAsia
- Akasa Air
- Go First
A small message from us, do not go to get a job in any dishonest way. Because no job or recruitment is done dishonesty. Whatever you do, do it through your merits. Your success will come to you if you strive to show the right side of your talent.
Resultfinder.in Official Disclaimer: First of all, let us inform all job seekers or visitors that the website is not a recruitment agency. Not even directly or indirectly involved in any kind of recruitment. resultfinder.in website tries to update recruitment news only for interested job seekers. All job seekers or visitors must remember that only recruitment updates are available. the website does not offer or promise employment to anyone.